Thursday, June 26, 2008

TOP SECRET STUFF....

I wanted to let you guys all in on a "secret".  There is a new scrapbook paper company in town.  Mollie and Mac.  I got some of of the paper (before release at CHA) to play with.  The paper is awesome.  Great thickness.  Recycled paper and has a nice smoothness.  Be sure to go to your local scrapbook store and let them know that Mollie and Mac will be at CHA in Chicago this year.  ooohhhh the best part.  the paper is already to ship after they place their order at CHA.  How cool is that! 



Maybe...  Just Maybe I could persuade Mollie and Mac to let me have a pack or two of the paper and I could do some Blog Candy while they are away at CHA.  Leave a comment and let me know if you think this is a great idea...



I can't show you what the paper looks like just yet.  but let me be the first to tell you that it is a definite must have on your list.



No comments:

Post a Comment