Wednesday, June 11, 2008

How it all began.....

Every year around the beginning of the Holiday Season I get the urge to do something crafty but in the end I always ended up buying my cards and such.



The year of 2001 was no different.  We were in our own house living our own dreams.  I did the traditional go to Michaels and buy stuff and add to the box of what I called "The Scrapbook Box".  I bought a scrapbook 8 1/2 x 11 did nothing with it.  Bought construction paper.  YES CONSTRUCTION PAPER.  the templates to trace circles and such don't forget the scissors. lol



Anyway at Christmas I received a card from my friend Tracy from (at the time) Michigan.  and this is what it looked like.  (yes I still have it, as a reminder of where I came from)



Christmas_card_from_cort_tracy_2001 This is using the Frosty stamp set that has just retired last catalog. and Black ink with glitter.  I loved this card then and I love it now.  Super simple and easy to duplicate without having to do a lot of coloring.



OK that's a little history about me.  :)



1 comment:

  1. Hi Anna. I just tagged you! You can read about it on my blog.
    Holly
    hogwildaboutstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete