Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Love you to the Moon and Back

This is what prepping for a FULL class looks like?  Lots of cutting...  Lots of Elements...  :)  This is just 1/2 of the paper.  {Grin}


Bo bunny bonanza Prep 


Blast off Love you to the Moon Page 
The above layout is only 2 of the 6 pages.  :)  Just a tad more sneak peek.  This event is officially FULL for this Saturday.  But I have it on good authority that there will be kits available.  Be sure to contact Scrap-a-doodle Doo to reserve yours. 


Thanks for visiting my Blog.  Be sure to follow me to the right of this page.  I will be having some Blog Candy here shortly I am sure you won't want to miss it.  




2 comments:

  1. WOW! That's a lot of work! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait until Saturday! It is going to be an AWESOME DAY - LOTS of BoBunny Goodness! Your layouts are just beautiful! We will have a real BLAST!! - Now go back to cutting! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete