Friday, April 8, 2011

Thinking of You!

Good Afternoon Stampers, Scrappers and Bloggers,


This week has been spent prepping for the Bo Bunny Class we are having on Saturday.  Currently SOLD OUT which is Great and unfortunate if you didn't reserve your spot.  (Kits are available) 


But Back to Business at hand... 


Today's share is of a card I did for an upcoming Stamp Club at the Doo.  This is what I like to call the "Mother of all Pearls easy peasy technique".  :)  I can't share my technique on here just yet..  It wouldn't be fair to the almost FULL Stamp club on the 4/17th.   We are also using the new papers from Pink Paisley.  Such a beautiful line.  I think it is called Butterfly Garden or Butterfly Kisses.  Something like that. 


April Stamp Club 


Thanks for visiting my blog today and remember you can follow me by simply clicking follow to the right of this post.


Happy Friday! 




4 comments:

  1. Aww, I love the little pearls that hold the banner together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the card, especially the paper you use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pearls separating the banner! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete