Thursday, September 8, 2011

2 Cute Rubber Stamps

This day is almost over and I am just now getting my post up for 2 Cute Rubber Stamps.  Something were just out of my control today.  Thanks for understanding.  


Better Late than Never right?  So on to my card I made...    


 I am so happy to share with you my creations for today's post.   Today I decided to use "Happy Birthday Penguin"   Its always so hard for me to come up with a manly card.  I hope this inspires you to create something a little masculine.  


001

I printed the digital image onto my white card stock and then colored it in with my copic markers.  I did add a little Glitter in some areas to accent it a little using my Spica Pens by Copic.  

I used a mega punch by Marvy for my scalloped rectangle.  The rest of was simply just cut to size.  I did add the "Happy Birthday" stamped image from Lawn Fawn.  The tiny brads came from Stampin' Up.  

DON'T FORGET THE BLOG CANDY.  CLICK HERE

Thanks for visiting!



No comments:

Post a Comment