Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Give-a-Way.... BLOG CANDY...

Hi Everyone!


Today I have "Blog Candy" for you! woo hoo! This post will stay at the top of my blog until the end of the drawing. Be sure to scroll down for other blog posts this week.


Don't know what blog candy is? Blog Candy is where I have a give-a-way for you. But there are conditions you have to follow to be entered to win.



  1. Leave a comment on this post.

  2. You have to click "follow this blog" to the right of this post.

  3. Get an extra name in the "pot" for posting this on your blog. Must leave a link in the comment section of this post.


I will close the comments on 9/11/11 Sunday Night 8PM est.


001



10 comments:

  1. Need that crab!!!! He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stamp set!! The new blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY SWEET give-a-way! Just like you my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog.....lookin' good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that Christmas album, how about a class?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok I like candy can you tell? I wanna win :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. NICE BLOG!! Love Blog Candy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yahoooo Blog Candy. Hope I win.
    Stacy C.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog looks great! The give away is a great idea to get peeps here!

    ReplyDelete