Friday, September 2, 2011

Friendly Friday Scrapbook Page

Good Morning! 


Before I get started.  Don't forget that there are only a few spots available for "Fall Fest".  for more details be sure to CLICK HERE.  I don't want you to lose out on a wonderful class. 


I am so glad Friday finally decided to make an appearance.  :)  In 2 1/2 hour's I'll be leaving work and heading to the "Doo" to meet with my fellow Design Team Members.  We have a special project we are working on and can't wait to get there and get our ideas rolling. 


I have decided to name my Friday Posts.  :)  I introduce you to "Friendly Friday Scrapbook Page".  This is where I am going to show you a scrapbook page I created. 


This layout here is my beautiful Niece Kellsea and she dressed up as "Bat Girl" last Halloween.  The pictures are not the greatest as they were taken with a Cell phone, but I love them none-the-less. 


004 
All the supplies in the picture above came from We R Memory Keepers "Spookville" line.  I even used my Tim Holtz distressing tool around the edges of the purple paper and stitched along the edges with orange dmc floss.  My friend Beth A. Gave me the bats to add to my page. 


The funny thing is about this layout is that I am now looking at it after creating it a week ago and realize that the "Cat" tag don't really go with the "BAT" theme.  ha ha ha..  Oh well.  What is the rule of scrapbooking?  "Once it's down its down" "Move on to the next layout".  lol  (I really make myself laugh at some of the things I do.  lol) 


I really hope you have a Wonderful Labor Day Week end.  Stay tuned tomorrow as I am going to have a "Give-a-Way".


   



1 comment: