Sunday, October 2, 2011

Give Thanks

Good Morning Everyone!  


Hope you all had a wonderful week end.  The temps have dropped here and I am loving it.  I love this time of year.  Soups in the crock pots and snuggled on the couch with a good book.  hmmm.  :)  


Today I have a scrapbook page that I created using a file from Creative Kuts.  The file that I used is called "Thanksgiving Blocks".  This file looked like it would have lots of details, but really wasn't.  It went together rather easily. Really happy about that.


What I like the most about the Creative Kuts files is that you can use the pieces by themselves (if you choose).  For instance, If I wanted to just use the turkey/pumpkin I can and put it on a card and then just change up the "give" portion with another word.  Another example would be to use the apples for apple picking or the sunflowers for anything fall related.  The possibilities are endless.  


 Give Thanks


The card stock used is varied from Stampin' Up and Bazzill and the pattern papers came from the new line "Hello Fall" from Little Yellow Bicycle that is now available at Scrap-a-doodle doo.  


Even though my base looks white it actually is a pattern from the "Hello Fall" line called "Ivory Text". I am using the "B" side from this collection the "A" side is called "Autumn Tree".  


Thanks for stopping by today.  




2 comments: