Sunday, October 16, 2011

Week-End Re-cap & Milton

Happy Monday Everyone....  


I know it has been a while since I have posted.  Last week was a crazy, crazy week for me.  Then before I knew it, the weekend was here and then it was time for me to pack and get ready for the week end crop.  We had a blast.  There was lots of laughs.  Let me just say that Scrap-a-doodle doo sure does know how to do it right.  The Theme was "HOllywood" theme and we all got the glamorous treatment, even with a red carpet.  There was even paparazzi taking pictures through out the event.  Not to mention to top it off with a few glasses of wine at the end of the night as a night cap.  


However, this is a new week so lets get it started.


002_edited-1
The above file is by Creative Kuts using Miltons Christmas.


The paper I used is Bazzill and We R Memory Keepers Peppermint Twist Collection.  The next time I cut this piece out, I will cut the tree taller to fill the page nicely.


Thank You for stopping by today.  Just for you to know that I am thankful for each of your visits and kind words.  It means so much to me.  


Wishing you all a fabulous Monday!




2 comments:

  1. Hi Anna!! This page is SOOO Cute - and I am lucky that I got to see it in person!! You did a great job - love all the colors - everything about it makes me smile. It sure was a great weekend! I had a blast too! Have a good week - Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Anna....Milton is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete