Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Mini Candy Wrappers

Hi Everyone,


Hope you all had a great Memorial Day Week-End.  It's back to the daily grind-stone for me.  I wish I could have had another day off.  However,  I will be off a few days week when I go to Boston for Copic Certification.  :)  I can't wait.  


Today's project is using Pink by Designs Mini Wrapper Stamp Set and die along with the Chevron background stamp.  (I love the Chevron Stamp, it's just so cool)  


Photo


The cute little boxes were made from Stampin' Up's Two Tags sizzix die, scored in 1" on the bottom attached to each other and stapled at the top.  I put some punch-outs on top to cover it up.


To make the wrappers, all you do is:  Cut out the wrappers with the dies on your Big Shot (or die cutting machine) and then stamp the image on top.  Before you Wrap them around the Hershey's Miniatures you need to stamp which sentiment on top.  Then glue them around your Hershey's Miniatures.  You can do them in whatever color you choose for whatever event.  :)  How perfect is that?  


Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope your Week goes by just as fast as the week end.  :)  


Anna


 



3 comments:

  1. Wow - have a great time getting your Copic Certification!
    Fun wrappers - so much cuter than just handing someone a candy bar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE these mini candy wrappers.
    TFS,
    Barb S (FL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What die on the big shot cuts them out so nice?

    ReplyDelete