Tuesday, May 22, 2012

You are my Sunshine!

HI Everyone,


I was going to go outside to take a picture of today's card but it was raining.  (still)  So I had to take it inside in front of my laptop.  :)  


Today is another day at work.  Same stuff different day.  :)  I can't wait for this week-end to get here.  I am ready for a 3 day non busy week end.  (except for my class on Sunday, which I should start cutting for tonight, we'll see how that goes..lol)


Today's card is, once again, using lots of layers.  I love Simple Stories and their pattern paper.  This is the first time I got one of their 6 x 6 pads.  I love how they scale down the patterns in the 6 x 6's.    


Sunshine
The stamped image is by Whipper Snapper Designs.  I colored this cute fella' in with my copic markers.  



1 comment: