Monday, May 7, 2012

Thinking of You

Hi Everyone,


Happy Monday.  This week-end just flew by.  I hope this week flies by just as fast.  


This whole week end I wanted to get into my room to play but I never did get around to it.  (Insert Sad Face HERE)  I am seriously going through withdrawals.  


Sunday I ended up picking up (with the help of a few friends) my New (used) Treadmill from my friend who live upstate New York.  I LOVE LOVE her scrap room.  :)  Its just wonderful.   When we finally made it back home I had to re-arrange my Living Room to fit the 6 Ft long treadmill into my small small space.  I didn't like the set up when I was done with it.  But I talked myself into leaving it.  I asked myself "How many visitors do I get?".  Not enough to matter SOOOO It stays as is.  I did get up this morning before work and ran/walked 1 1/2 miles.  I am going to do it again tonight before I go to bed.  Fingers crossed that I lose this yucky weight.  


On to today's card is another one I did at the Stamp-a-Stack last week end.  


Thinking of you
All the cards for Stamp-a-stack are all easy easy cards.  Because we are making 10 cards they have to be quick and easy to make so we are not in the class all day and it still keeps the students interested.  :)  I am going to take a picture of how I organize my stamp-a-stack classes so you can get an idea of what it's like.  


The background stamp I uses is by Hero Arts and can be found here:  CLICK HERE


The Sentiment stamps is by Pink By Design and can be found here:  CLICK HERE


Wrapped a piece of white sheer ribbon around the main image and it adds a little bit of elegance to the card.  I LOVE LOVE the monochromatic look with Wisteria Wonder and Elegant Eggplant color by Stampin Up.


Thanks for stopping by today.  I am hoping to get into my room tonight to do a little crafting.  Fingers Crossed.  :)




1 comment: