Friday, October 12, 2012

Melisa's Blog-a-versary Blog Hop

Hi Everyone,  I am so happy to be apart of Melisa's Blog-a-Versary!  She is such a sweet heart and I am so honored that she asked me to be apart of her celebration.

If you haven't started at the beginning you may want to skip on over to Melisa's Blog: Melisa's Crafty Creations.  There are going to be give-a-ways along the way- Be sure to leave a comment on each blog to be eligible to win.

If you hopped on over from Melisa's Blog:  Melisa's Crafty Creations then your in the right spot.

The Theme for Melisa's Blog-a-versary Blog Hop is Fall/Halloween.  I chose to do some Halloween Projects.

First up is a jar I whipped up with some Hershey Kisses.
 I spray painted the lid black to work with my "Halloween" theme.  The jar is filled with Hershey Kisses.

On the bottom of each kiss is an epoxy sticker that was made by K & Co.  I purchased these at JoAnn's when they had K & Co on sale for 40% off a few weeks back.  I was excited when I seen that they look so cute on the Kisses.  Added a Graphic 45 Chipboard tag to the Seam Binding Ribbon and then wrapped some pom pom ribbon around the lid.  Now I have a cute little jar I can give away to a friend.

My 2nd and final project is this cute card.  This is a stamp set I picked up at Michael's and colored it in with my copic markers.  Added some pattern paper and ribbon and this little guy turned out so stinking cute.

 Thanks so much for stopping by today.  :)  Your next stop is:  ANNETTE.

Just in case you get lost along the way here is the complete listing of the blog hop.


YOU ARE HERE Anna YOU ARE HERE













16 comments:

  1. Your projects are so cute! Those stickers are perfect for those little kisses! :) So happy to be a part of this hop with you, Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, and I loved that jar! Wonderful projects :) Miss ya you in our group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Anna, both of these projects are great. Happy to be hopping with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it that you are a part of this hop...its an awesome way to find new ideas. i'm following your blog via email. Thanks for sharing your cute projects.

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun project! Love how you decorated those kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the projects, I just bought some jars and this is a great Idea, thank you. Jody

    Craftybearworks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. what cute projects!!! I could really use some of those kisses right about now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card and candy jar--I like the stickers on the kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your projects are great! I especially like the candy jar. TFS!

    ~Ashley
    proudusmcwife@gmail.com
    http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome projects! Great idea to use the stickers on the candies!

    http://merritt-vergaray-connection@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. adorable projects! What a great idea to spray the lid!! TFS
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So very very cute!! I love Hershey Kisses so yummy plus adorable is tops in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is so cute.

    marg0006@verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both projects are so cute!
    Thanks for sharing

    Viviana

    ReplyDelete