Saturday, October 27, 2012

Un"Boo"lievable Blog Hop

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the "Un"Boo"lievable Blog Hop".  There are a lot of spooktacular projects in this hop. 

If you have arrived from Suzy's Crafts then your in the right spot.  If you didn't start at the beginning of the hop you may want to start from the beginning as I am sure you don't want to miss out on some fabulous projects and prizes along the way.  The beginning is Lisa's Blog.  

For my project I made a card using a stamp I purchased at Michaels.  


Isn't she cute?  I colored her in with my copic markers.  I really love how she turned out.  

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  The next stop on the hop is:  Liz's Blog.

Have a great day!  ;)

15 comments:

  1. Oh this is a darling card so sweet! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! bbiswabic@new.rr.com or my blog, Crazy About Cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. These copic markers are a huge hit! I've just ordered some of the La la stamps and can't wait to try them out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card...love that stamp.

    teresascraps@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card!!! Darling stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Очень милая ведьмочка!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card! I am going to have to practice my Copic Markers more...you've done a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute card.

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! Was gonna sign up to follow you but can't find it. :(
    So happy to hop with you!
    Scrappy hugs,
    Connie
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute stamp and your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is so adorable, I just LOVE the coloring on it!! BEAUTIFUL!! Happy to be a part of this hop with you :0)
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete