Saturday, October 6, 2012

World Card making Day

Hi Everyone,

Happy World Card Making Day!  :)  

What are you making?  Anything "Crafty"?  

I have a few projects I am showing you today.  :) I hope you enjoy..

First up is a card I made recently using a stamp I got for my birthday from a Sweet Friend in Florida. :)  I love it.  I even had more fun coloring it in with my copic markers.  I love the Haunted House and how spooky it is.    


Today I was going through my computer and cleaning up my picture file section of my computer and came across quite a few cards I have done in the past.  I figured since it was World Card Making Day I would show you a few.  Maybe you seen them, maybe you haven't.  :)  So here goes....  Have a great day everyone!!!  :)










4 comments:

  1. Happy WCMD to you x What fab creations - they are all so varied in style :) Hope you get some crafty time today x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your spooky haunted house so nicely colored for a dark Halloween night!! Happy Card Making Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great cards!! I love them all! :)

    ReplyDelete