Monday, July 8, 2013

More of Little Miss Daisy!

Hey Everyone,

Hope you guys had a great 4th of July.  We had a small cook out with family and went to watch fireworks at dusk.  We had a nice quiet week end at home.

I had good intentions of messing around in the craft room but I didn't manage to get there.  :)  It was very nice to unplug if only for a few days.

I just wanted to share with you that my sweet baby girl got a hair cut.  :)  Look how cute she looks.  I love the Rhonna Farrers App on itunes.  I can't wait to play with the app more.  I love love it!    


When I work in my craft room, Little Miss Daisy has her own bed in my room with a blanket and she spends the time mostly like this. :)  (Thanks Lupita, She loves it!!)  I love this little girl.  :)

It is HOT HOT HOT up here in New Jersey.  Hope you guys are have a "Cool" day.  :)  Drink plenty of water...
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment