Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Day 2: 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop


Welcome & Thank you so much for stopping by the blog hop today for DAY 2 of the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop.  I hope you enjoyed the first Day of the Hop.  If you haven't been through yesterdays post as of yet, not to worry as you still can do that today.  :)    

********************
If you arrived from Daphne's blog you are in the right place.  If you just started the hop you may want to start at the beginning by clicking here. 
********************
Every year for Christmas I love to give ornaments to my family as one of their gifts I give.  In the past I have made them or bought them if I seen something that is just too cute to pass up.  This year is no different.  I was actually inspired by a friend who made them for a project at work and decided that these are exactly what I wanted to do this year for my family.
 This year I did a set for each of my gifts.  Each set contained a House and a Church.
The little chipboard Structures were purchased at my local Michael's.  To Decorate them, I used modpodge and various glitters from Tim Holtz, Stampin' Up, and Martha Stewart.  
 I punched out a heart out of Stampin Up Glitter paper and adhered to the right of the door.  The little bell was glued on with a hot glue gun.  I used my printer to print up "Joy to the world" and I glued it around the cording with the hot glue gun.
Just a different look at the Church.  

 For the little house I also used various glitter and modpodge.  Then I punched out the heart out of Stampin' Up Glitter Paper and printed the "Merry Christmas" on my computer and adhered with hot glue to the cording of the ornament.

I signed the bottom of each piece with my initials and the year just as a reference for years to come. 
********************
Today I am offering Blog Candy to one lucky winner for Today only.  You must leave a Comment on this post in order to be eligible to win the blog candy listed below.   



All Winners will be announced on:  Sunday, December 8, 2013.
Blog Candy Graciously donated by:  EK Success Brands

********************
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and your next stop on the hop is:  JESSICA

Just in case you get lost along the way here is a complete list of all the stops on the hop.  Reminder: That there will be a guest post in between 1 & 2 each day and they will be different.

6. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com
8. Scrappin Toxic Midge- http://www.toxictreasures.com/
24. Anna - http://www.stampanna.com You are Here!!




signature

21 comments:

  1. These are adorable!! Love all the sparkle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sparkle and shine is just the description of these lovely treasures! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So sparkly. These ornaments are adorable. I may have to try it. I also give my kids a new ornament each year. Great idea
    TFS
    Midge :)
    toxictreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are darling!! I am truly inspired! I want to make some of these right now!! EEK!!! Thanks so much I loved looking at each picture I picked out something different on each one and you my friend are super talented!! loves- Scrappin Madge

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute projects! very good idea! the blog candy is great, too! love me some snowflakes! in fact it is snowing here now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally awesome ornaments! Lovely, lovely - your family is going to enjoy these! Thanks for the hop and thanks for sharing your art! http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/ utb 01 @ att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute ornaments. Something for your family to cherish year after year. TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your ornaments are adorable!! I love them! Thanks so much for sharing.


    racincrafts at aim dot com
    racincrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE your Christmas ornaments!!! The house is adorable~but the church is my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling little ornaments - love the chunky glitter.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwwwe ,,, those are so adorable.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute! You needed to take a pic of your craft desk, lol. I would have glitter all over mine and me!!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a blessed day,
    Sandy
    ♥ Scrapbook Blessings Club DT ♥
    ♥ A Working Mom's Joy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. You did a wonderful job with these. We collect & have often given ornaments to family & friends too. I am already a follower.

    ~Beth
    http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful ornaments! I too love creating ornaments! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow these are beautiful. I love handmade ornaments as they are so much more personal. These will be cherished forever. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love these sparkly little houses!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such adorable little houses and so perfect for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Awesome!! they are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete