Sunday, November 24, 2013

"My Work" Sightings

Hey Everyone,  

Today I thought I'd pop in here and share some of "MY WORK" sightings.  As many of you know-I freelance for EK Success Brands.  Which also includes Jolee's Boutique, K & Company, Sticko, Inkadinkado, and Martha Stewart Crafts.  Occasionally some of the work I do may appear on signage at Michael's, AC Moore, Joann's, Walmart and Hobby Lobby.  I am sharing below of what I have seen so far.  As I come across more signs I'll share with you.    

As I was shopping at AC Moore in Clifton, NJ.  I seen this sign up and had to take a picture.  



The following punches, I created the craft projects on the packaging.  I am sure these can be found in other places, but this picture was taken at the Michael's in Clifton, NJ.  






The following BOO frame was created using Jolee's Boutique product.  I love love this frame.  I took this picture at Joann's in Paramus, NJ.  

The Baby Boy box- Joann's in Paramus, NJ

 Christmas Light Bulb Punch- Sighting Paramus, NJ 

The Punch below was sighted at the Joann's in Paramus, NJ.  




signature

2 comments:

  1. You are so famous! I had no idea! Love your work and thank you for inspiring us! You are so talented and clever!

    ReplyDelete