Sunday, February 3, 2008

Crop Update

Feb_2nd_012 Well Needless to I didn't do my 10 page goal per say..  But I did do this cute book.  I am so pleased at how well it turned out.  The last page is 12 inches long.  That gives you a general idea on how big this book is.  All the products used are TLC (Top Line Creations) products. 



TLC has quite a few different word books.  PARTY, ADORE, STORY, 12345, and I am sure there is more that I can't think of right now.



I had a great time at D & L crops a lot crop on Saturday.  I did shop, shop, talk, eat and did the above book.  Oh I just thought of something.  If you count each page of the book then I did succeed my goal for Saturday.  Do you think that counts?  lol



Darlene over at Scrappin Wagon has a blog.  Be sure to check her out she does some beautiful work.  And she has some great deals on her website.  SHE HAS THE FAMOUS GRUNGE BOARD by Tim Holtz.  I did manage to buy 2 kinds.   When you shop from her please tell her that Anna sent you. 



The super-bowl is now over.  The Giants Won.  17-14.  NOOOO I didn't watch it.  I caught the last 35 seconds of the game..  he he.  I spent the rest of the time messing up my scrap room by creating another mini book.  Which I'll show you tomorrow. 



Good night all and be sure to check out Darlene's on line store and her blog.     Feb_2nd_013



1 comment:

  1. I love seeing this album...I bought one of these in August and have yet to use it....will put it to use now! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete