Monday, February 11, 2008

You Knock My Socks Off!

Cards_anna_007 I am not sure who this stamp is by.  I have had it for a while and this is the first I used it.  How ironic is that...  A stamp that I haven't used..  ha! 



On a side note.  I love to use pattern paper and stamps together.  It adds so much more to your art work.  The markers I used are Pisma Colored Markers.  I really like to use my 1/16 hole punch with my scalloped punches.  I think it gives it a lacey look.  The ribbon is ribbon I got with my friend Barbara.  She knows first hand of my ribbon addiction.



Yesterday I had a great stamping day.  I will have more to show you tomorrow. 



We were suppose to have a wintery Mix weather this week end.  Needless to say it only rained a little bit.  I was kinda hoping for snow so I can get some good pictures before it gets warm again.  Maybe next time.



P.s.  I bought some ellzybells stamps and I can't wait to show you what I did...  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment