Friday, February 1, 2008

12708_cards_002 I have had this Bella stamp for a while now and just now got the chance to use it.  I really love how it turned out.  I started out attempting to do Taylors sketch but found out that I had no room to do the circle on the left.  So this is what I ended up with. 



I did get in the mail this week a "GREAT" package from my friend Barbara in Florida.  Her and her granddaughters packed it full of "cupcake" theme items and "froggy" theme items.  as well as a cute Boyd's Bear that has a stitched sentiment "Friends are Flowers that Never Fade Away".  How adorable is that?  Thanks Barbara!  I love everything in it.



I also got my package from EP.  I am looking forward to playing with my new Stampendous stamps.  The monkeys and the cupcakes.   



I also ordered this cute clear stamp set from Stampers Dream.  Michelle has some great stamps and other "must haves" so be sure to stop by.  Tell her Anna sent you.



Be sure to check out her BLOG she has some great samples of items she sell in her store.



I am super excited.  I am going to a crop tomorrow.  YAY ME!  I am all packed up and ready to go.  I really do hope I can get some pages "completed"!  I am sure you all know how it is to go to a crop and you shop, talk,  shop some more, eat, talk some more,  and maybe get 1 page done.  I am shooting for the stars tomorrow.  I have enough stuff packed for about 10 pages.  Keep your fingers crossed for me.  It has been so long since I have just went to a crop and sat down and did something for myself.   As a back up if I choose not to scrap I packed up some stamps.  OOHHH that reminds me let me pack some white card stock............  OK done.  Maybe I'll take my Bella binder.  nooo  I have enough packed.  (including my new Cupcake set and monkeys..)



Have a good night and I'll report tomorrow with the outcome of the crop.   



 



2 comments: