Monday, January 28, 2008

A BIG happy Birthday

12708_cards_001 I was in dire need of some birthday cards.  So this week end I decided I needed to sit down and make some.  (well 2..lol)



This cute stamp is by inky antics and the sentiment is by Stamping Bella. 



I really like how this turned out.  It just FELL together.  Don't you like it when that happens. 



I had a dentist appointment this morning.  FUN FUN FUN.  I had to get 2 fillings and a crown.  I really hate the SHOTS.  Maybe it is just me but I can't stand to have something polked in my gums.  I tense up every time.  While he was doing one of the fillings it felt like it was cold and I didn't think I was suppose to feel anything so i was trying to tell the dentist and he nicked my tongue by mistake.  It is hurting now. 



OK that is my story for today.  I am going to go shower and get ready for work tomorrow. 



Enjoy the card.



1 comment:

  1. This layout is a great one for that stamp. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete