Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year

Here is hoping everyone has a wonderful and beautiful New year!  If 2007 didn't turn out the way you had anticipated it to, now is the fresh start that we need to make it better. 



Here are a few of my resolutions:



1.  Organize-  I want to be better organized.  Not just my craft room but my whole house.  My house is so small that we have to be creative with organizing..  :) 



2.  family & home-  In 2008 I am going to concentrate on my family & my Home.  My main priority is going to be my family and my home.  Over the past few years I have been concentrating on other things than my family and home.  Of course I didn't ignore them I did the bear minimum when cooking and cleaning but I am going to focus more in my family and home...  I want date nights with my husband..



3.  Blogging-  I pay for this blog so I should use it more often.  another goal is to blog at least 3 times.  Hopefully more than 3 times a week but minimum 3.... 



what is your goals and resolutions...?



I am currently in Tennessee visiting my mother and other family members.  I will be home sometime Sat Night.  All this will start on Monday. 



1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you, too! :) Sounds like you've made some great goals for yourself!

    ReplyDelete