Monday, January 7, 2008

Home!

DH and I made it home ok Saturday night.  Yesterday was a veg day.  We did nothing but sit in front of the TV.  The animals missed us a lot.  Gato (the cat) didn't get more than 2 feet away from us.  My little guy.  Such a cutie.



I took the day off to catch up on a few things.  Mainly unpacking.  and putting my craft room back in a sort of order.  Now that i am done with that I am going to sit here and do something that I have been craving to do and that is STAMP. 



While I was in Tennessee I managed to go to hobby lobby, not once but twice.  I got lots of fun valentines paper and a few stamps and Thickers and more.  So excited. 



I will load up something stamp related this evenings. 



How is your New years Resolutions going?  Well phase one is done of my organizing extravaganza.  and that was to un pack from the trip.  That is all put away and luggage is back in the basement.  Tonight when my dh gets home from work we have to go purchase a couple more 3 drawer storage containers for my stamps.  I can't stand to have them mixed up.  Plus I have more Christmas stamps.  :)  fun fun...



gonna go stamp now.  see you in a bit!



No comments:

Post a Comment