Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Everyone Knows....

Birthday_calories_001 Birthday Calories don't count..  I love this saying..  How cute is this?...  I used my prisma colored pencils to color the image in and used my stickles glitter glue to add a little sparkle.  These images, both the wording and the treats are both from Stampendous. 



Today was not a good day..  Had a busy day at work and on my way home I got a speeding ticket.  I didn't realize I was going fast.  (only about 45mph) I thought the speed limit in that area was 40ish.  Later found out that the speed was 25.  Here Ii thought I was going the speed limit and didn't reduce my speed even after he got behind me..  How stupid was I...lol  :)  Well from now on I will definitely remember that the speed is 25 in that area..



Ok I am of to watch a little tv.  Have a great night!



2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the speeding ticket, those are never fun. This is a great card, I love the paper you used and it really looks great with the image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card very cute love it ,Dawnx

    ReplyDelete