Monday, January 7, 2008

loves me loves me not

Different_types_of_pics_116 As promised...  Here is something "stamping" related for tonight.  I actually did a little bit of stamping today.  SOOOO EXCITED.  I was beginning to go through withdrawals.  :)  We all know how that goes.. he he..



This card features the Stampin' Up Level 3 hostess set.  While I was in Tennessee I did manage to get a few of these images stamped so I can play with at home.  I colored these images in with my prisma colored pencils and used gamsol to blend the colors.  The paper is by Ki Memories from Hobby Lobby.  (sure do wish there was one of those up here in Jersey!  I also used Metallic Silver Cardstock and Real Red.  The ribbon is just from my misc stash in a jar.



It is so good to be back.  I have missed this "outlet" of my life over the past few months.  Enjoy!





2 comments:

  1. Welcome back. Love the card. It's the same set I used for my post tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to have you back - you are sure off to a great start, that is a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete