Wednesday, February 13, 2008

This "MOOSE" BE LOVE! & I Love You

Cards_anna_002 How "stinkin" cute is this stamp?  The sentiment is not on the same stamp as the moose image.  I had to have this as soon as I seen it.  The image is big enough to take over the main part of this 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 card. 



I used my red sakura pen to add dimension to the hearts. 



This was colored with my prisma colored pencils and then I used gamsol to blend colors.  Staz on was used to stamp the images.  A black zig bullet/fine tip pen was used to add the lines on the edges.  The red card stock is a metallic red.  (not sure of the brand,  it was in my stash) 



Cards_anna_008 "I love you"  Card.  is a quick and simple card that was whipped up.  I love this pattern paper.  The "X's" & "O's" are a great meaning of Valentines Day.



The Stamp is a $1 stamp I picked up at Michaels.  I used my Prisma Markers to color the red part of the image.  Stickles "Star Dust" was used on top of the red to give it some shimmer.  I used my Maarvy Giga Mega punch.  (which ever the pink one is...lol)  I used my 1/16 hole punch to add the lacey look around the scalloped circle.



The black w/ white polka dot ribbon is by May Arts.



I really like the simplicity of this card.  It is so simple but it says a lot. 



The big day is tomorrow.  What is your plan for that special someone? 



I told my husband not to get me anything.  I am going to be gone next week end to Cape May, NJ for a crop.  We are leaving Friday and heading back on Sunday.  So my gift from my husband is my "Hotel room" for the week end..lol



Have a great night everyone.  I am off to bed.   



No comments:

Post a Comment