Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Kindness Mosaic Magic

Mosaic_magic Isn't this the coolest technique.  While at convention I bought the Demo Wow DVD.  Totally love that DVD.  I have watched it about 4 times since I have been home.



This will be part of my Technique Class coming up sometime in September. 



CS:  Kiwi Kiss, Summer Picnic DSP, Bashful Blue, Real Red, Whisper White



Ink:  Basic Black



Marker:  Real Red, Old Olive



embelishment:  Old Olive 5/8 ribbon, Scallop circle punch,  1 3/8 circle 1 1/4 circle, scallop edge punch, 1/16th punch, heat tool, Gold EP.



Set:  Tart and Tangy, Heard from the heart





3 comments:

  1. Hi. I didn't get to go to convention, so don't have the DVD, however would love a quick explanation of this technique if not too much trouble. Thanks! I love what you did with this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your blog through SCS. Wow, you're awesome. I too would appreciate more detail on your projects. Your work is so consistently beautiful. Into my favourites you go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great technique - wish I were closer so I could participate in your classes.
    TFS,
    Barb S

    ReplyDelete