Sunday, August 17, 2008

Success & Happiness

Img_0001 "Success is getting what you want.  Happiness is wanting what you get."



A friend of mine and myself have decided to do a 6 x 6 quote monthly.  Well it started out every time we get together but we happen to get together either every week or every other week and who has that much time..lol  This is the page I came up with.  I used one of the new sets.  I love it.  Absolutely love it.  The set is called:  Inspired by Nature on page 100 of your Fall Winter IB&C.  I also used a little technique we learned at Convention.  Where You thread your needle with Linen Thread and then go up one side of your 5/8 grosgrain ribbon (about 7 - 8 inches of ribbon).  Don't forget to tie a knot at the end so it don't pull through.  your thread spaces are about 1/4 of an inch.  once you get to the end you pull the ribbon to give it a scrunch.  Tie the ends together and you get a round flower like object.  (I really hope I am explaining myself well..lol)



Hope you had a fabulous week end.  TTFN



No comments:

Post a Comment