Thursday, August 14, 2008

Live with Passion

Img_0009 So, Did you think I went to convention and never came back?  I have seriously been through blog withdrawals. 



Speaking of blogging.  Did you hear that Shelli Gardner (co-founder of SU!) started her own blog.  Yep she did.  You can read here



OOOHHH..  Did you hear that SU! partnered with Sizzix and we now have our own exclusive dies from Stampin Up!  Just wait till you see Stampin' Up!'s Sizzix Big Shot..  It is just the coolest thing.



This card above was made with a new stamp set that I got at convention.  (this is actually one our Make N Takes at convention).  It is called inspired by nature.  I think it is just beautiful! using the new Kiwi Kiss card stock. 



If you haven't received your new IB&C please let me know.  You have got to see this cool stuff. 



OK I am off to bed now.  I just wanted to let you know I didn't fall off the face of the earth..lol 



TTFN



1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this stamp set and that card is super fine..
    Barb S

    ReplyDelete