Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Stampin' Technique Booklet Vol 1

My_tech_book_vol_1 This is one of those little vinyl photo albums.  I took out the cover's (front and back) cut card stock to fit.  Decorated my front as shown added a little Dazzling diamonds on the flowers to give it a little bling.  And there you have it. 



This is what my Technique classes will do at the first class and we will do 3 techniques monthly and they will add the instructions and the samples into their book and they can refer back to it as needed. 



CS: Pink Pirouette, Ruby Red, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White



accessories:  Ticket corner punch, Pretty in Pink Brads, sponge,Hand died ribbon,  Scallop Border punch, 1/16th punch, dazzling diamonds, 2 way glue pen



ink:  Kiwi Kiss, Ruby Red, Pink Pirouette



Title printed from my computer onto whisper white card stock.



3 comments:

  1. As usual another GREAT project idea... I REALLY love this idea and I'll be borrowing this idea for some of my classes.
    Barb S
    (FL)

    ReplyDelete