Sunday, June 10, 2012

Another View of the "Olde Curiosity Shoppe" Altered Birdhouse...

Hi Everyone,  


I wanted to show you another view of the "Olde Curiosity Shoppe" Altered Birdhouse.  And I wanted to give you a "little" reminder that THIS THURSDAY is my class at Scrap-a-Doodle Doo.  


If you love "ALL" things Tim Holtz and Graphic 45 this class is just for you.  


I love the Graphic 45 "Olde Curiosity Shoppe" paper line and it works just beautifully in this project.  I know it looks very detailed but it really isn't that hard.  Let me show you how simple it is to put this together.


All the details are found here:   CLICK HERE   


This is a different view of the Altered Birdhouse.  


2
You can also sign up for this class on line by visiting Scrap-a-Doodle Doo's website:  CLICK HERE to sign up on line or call the store to reserve your spot.   201-818-7060 .


Thanks for stopping by today.  :)




1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS! Can't make the class - it is my Birthday - the 30th celebration of my 21st!! LOL!! and the men in my life are taking me out to dinner. Have a great class!

    ReplyDelete