Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Purple Dinosaur?

Hi Everyone,


Hope you all had a wonderful Fathers Day week-end.  We cooked out out our house.  I did manage to get a little bit of spring cleaning done.  I still have a few more "hot" area's to hit.  However, it will have to wait until we get back from Tennessee..  


Today's card I am showing you is featuring "Paper Smooches" Stamps.  


Huge Birthday


I love the little dinosaur.  I couldn't resist coloring him purple.  :)  I colored the little fella' in with my copic markers and I used a technique I learned at my copic certification class.  The technique is where you use a old cloth (I used the inside of a sock that had a hole in it and cut it into little pieces) And you put bleniding solution on the fabric then blot your image to add texture.  


I used Elegant Eggplant ink pad and a sponge to add ink around the edges, rather heavily I might add... 


Thanks for stopping by today.




No comments:

Post a Comment