Thursday, June 14, 2012

You Make Me Smile

Hi Everyone,


I am still playing catch up at my day job.  It has caused me to work a little later than usual and going in a little earlier than usual.  


Tonight is not going to be any different as I have my BirdHouse Class at Scrap-a-Doodle Doo.  If your local and you'd like to come, call the store to sign up.  I did make some extra kits and would love to have you.  :)   201-818-7060 more details can be found at this post:  CLICK HERE


Have you seen the challenge over at Pink by Design?  You have to check it out.  I am going to sit down and play a little tomorrow night.  CLICK HERE for the info.


For today's card, I am showing you a pocket card.  


7


The card is formed like a  "library pocket" card.  


6


The flower on the front is using "Crepe" paper and rolled into a circular motion on a circle base that has adhesive on it.  After I finished rolling it, I spritzed it with Gold Mr Huey's spray.  Add a little rhinestone to the center and it is finished.  I did a little stitching around the front of the card to add some texture.  


Thanks for stopping by today. 



4 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful time at your class! I bet the birdhouses will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card & I absolutely love that flower.. Wish mine would turn out half as good - no patience on my end.. LOL
    Barb S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! I love the design and the colors!

    ReplyDelete