Monday, June 4, 2012

Simply the Best- Criss Cross Card

Hi Everyone,


It's Monday, Monday, Monday...  :)  But tomorrow is my Friday.  :)  YAY me.  :)  I am leaving tomorrow for my Copic Certification class in Boston.  However, Saying that..  It makes today a very long day as I have lots to still do before I go home for the day. 


This card here is one that I made for my Pocket Class at Scrap-a-Doodle Doo.  


This card is called the "Criss-Cross Card".  I may have to do a tutorial on it, on how to put it together.  :)


9


The picture below just shows the pull out tag for your journaling.  I used Ali Edwards Stamps that are by Technique Tuesday.  I just love her hand writing.  :)  


8
Thanks for stopping by today.  



1 comment:

  1. I love criss-cross cards and yours is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete