Monday, March 31, 2014

Action Wobbler: Miss You

Hey There Everyone, 
 
This Monday is turning out to be a pretty day.  I actually hear birds chirping.  :)  That's a good sign that spring has arrived.   
 For today's post I am showing you a card I made with "Simon Says Stamp" stamps.  I love this light bulb.  I think it is so cute with the heart in the center. 
 
I colored the image in with my copic markers and then did a little bit of fussy cutting to cut out the image.  And used my action wobbler to pop it up on the card.  The paper is from Basic Grey "Hey Girl" line.   
 The white background is stamping with Hero Arts Unicorn White ink pad. 
 
I got this stamp in my Simon Says Stamp monthly card kit.  So much goodies in the kit that I can't wait to play with it some more.  
 
Hope you are having a great start to your week & Thanks for stopping by!   

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment