Wednesday, March 26, 2014

SMILE with Heidi Swap Cards

Hey there everyone!  Happy Wednesday! 

This past week end I went on a little road trip with a friend to a local scrapbook store that is closing.  (insert sad face here).  I was lucky enough to get a Copic Air Compressor for my copic markers for cheap.  I am so excided that I can't wait to play with it more.  (Other than me just spraying my markers to get the feel of the machine.)  Then on Sunday she was sweet enough to come by and help me clean and organize my scrap room a little bit.  ANNNDDD..  She walked away with quite a bit of goodies.  :)  I'm really happy to share and glad it is going to a good home. 

I have made this card a few weeks ago and finally got a chance to take the photo this morning to share with you today.
I LOVE LOVE Heidi Swapp's products.  When she first came out with the card sets and I seen them at Michaels, I picked it up and put it back.  And then I picked it up and put it back again.  While I was in Tennessee for a few weeks I decided to pick it up again with the intention to make some cards while I was visiting.  However, It didn't work out that way.  If you read my Saturday's Post I was bitten by the Knitting bug and that took over my time.  When I got home from my trip I unpacked all my luggage and was really glad I didn't put my Heidi Swapp Products back this last time I went shopping and I made the card above using the supplies I purchased in Tennessee. 

On this card I used Blush & Sea Foam Spray along with the chipboard pieces.  I matted the card onto Stampin' Up Pool Party Cardstock for extra Stability. 

Each of the cards come with a coordinating envelope.  I love the card sets.  If I had only one wish, I just wish they were a little thicker as they are a bit thin. 
Thank you so much for stopping by today
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment