Friday, March 28, 2014

Ink Splats on Cards

Hey Everyone, 
 
All I can say is TGIF.  What a busy week this has been at work.  So glad the week end is here.  I plan to do a little bit more organizing in my Craft Room and do a little bit of scrapbooking.  What are your plans for the week end?  Any plans of crafting the week end?  
 
 I was fortunate enough to go over to a friends house Thursday after work and stamp for a few hours.  Today's card is one of the 4 designs we made.  
 
I used Tim Holtz Stencil to create the splat with Hero Arts Ink pads and sponge daubers.  The stamped image on both cards came from My Favorite Things and I stamped with Versamark and embossed with fine black embossing powder.  
*Tim Holtz Layering Stencil SPLATTERS THS009 *My Favorite Things BOLD STATEMENTS Clear Stamps MFT *Clearsnap Colorbox ART DAUBERS 6 Pack 106051 *Hero Arts Shadow Ink Pad BUTTER BAR Mid-Tone AF207 *Hero Arts Shadow Ink Pad ORANGE SODA Mid-Tone AF224*Hero Arts Shadow Ink Pad ULTRA PINK Mid-Tone AF263 2014*Hero Arts Shadow Ink Pad LIME GREEN Mid-Tone AF262 2014
The embossing of the black adds so much to this flat easy card.  To finish off the card & because the card base is black- I cut another piece of white card stock to go inside the card and added another splat on the bottom right.
Thanks for stopping by today.
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment