Monday, April 14, 2014

Filofax Monday

Hey Everyone, 
 
I am starting something new on my blog today.  I am going to start having a Monday Post called "Filofax Monday".  Filofax Monday is where I share with you a page from my Filofax of the previous weeks adventures. 

The way that I am doing my Filofax is a form of journaling about things that occur during that particular day in each date slot.  I will collect business cards and flyers to attach to the pages with adhesive- along with little print outs from my Selphy Printer.  I have a lot of stickers- so I will also embellish with what I have on hand.  The little bunny's on the top of the left side is a stamped image from Mama Elephant stamps that I just got in.  This will be a Filofax form of Smashing.  :)

I wish I could say this was my ORIGINAL idea, but it isn't. I'd like to thank my friend Cindy for inspiring me to use my Filofax in this way.  You can follow her on Instagram by clicking HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today. 
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment