Monday, April 21, 2014

Filofax Monday

Hi Friends,

Welcome to another Filofax Monday!  I was hoping to finish this last night but I didn't get the chance too.  After I got home from work today I was able to sit down and get it finished.  I hope you enjoy.  
As the same as last week~there's a lot of journaling.  I did use pictures I printed from my Selphy.  I cut them out with scissors to fit appropriately in the slots for each day.  

I love the sign at the top left that says "This is a SIGN that you should be knitting" I found it somewhere on the Internet.  

The picture on the top right is a picture of my little baby girl "Daisy" who is helping me knit.  

I love the picture of the nail polish of the week.  It is called "Moon River".  A little out of my comfort zone but I had to give it a try.  (Yes,  I still have it on my nails today. lol)

The bottom right picture is of Luna and Javi heading out back to hunt for eggs on Easter.

I can't wait to share with you Next Monday my "Filofax Monday".  This is a project I enjoy doing and it gives you an idea of my week of what I do ~other than my 9:30 - 5 job. 

Thanks for stopping by.  
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment