Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Sweet Friend with a Sketch

Hi Everyone, 
 
When I got home from work last night- I changed my clothes into some comfy pajamas and then I went into my craft room.  I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do, so I pulled up a sketch by My Favorite Things.  Why Yes I do have some MFT stamps in my stash, so I pulled out something I haven't used yet (I know I am not the only one that has stamps they haven't used yet..lol).
 
So Here it is...
The Stamp set I chose to use is Tropical Sensation.  I also used the dies that coordinate with the stamp set. 
I used a Tim Holtz Stencil to create the background on the green cardstock.  The white dots are from a stencil by Heidi Swapp that was purchased from Michaels.  All the inks I used are all from Hero Arts.  The pattern paper is from an old 6 x 6 paper pad by Heidi Grace.  I believe I purchased it from JoAnn's a while ago. 
 
This is the sketch I am using.  And you can look at it by clicking here. 
I thought I would share a picture of my desk to show you a "work in progress" of what it looks like while I am creating.  WHAT A MESS.  If you notice- I ended up not using a few pieces.  And even on the green cardstock, I ended up flipping it over and covering up the hearts and ended up using dots instead.  :) After I was done creating- I put everything back to where it belongs.  :) 
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment