Tuesday, April 15, 2014

You're the Greatest

Hey There Everyone! 
 
Yep I have another post for you today.  This past Saturday I went out shopping with my friend to Rock, Paper, Scissors & to Joann's.  Which I did buy some new Hero Arts Inks and then I also purchased some fabric to make curtains for my kitchen.  I am not a strong sewer but I do enjoy the challenge.  I suppose sewing is like any other hobby the more you do it the better you get. 
 
After our shopping experience I was inspired to get in my room and make something.  So I put together this card. 

 
 I pulled out my Inktense Watercolor Pencils and gave them a try.  I love the vibrancy of the colors. They just make me happy.
The stamped image is from Paper Smooches from a set called:  ENJOY THE SHOW. This set also has a die to match it to cut out the images.  I stamped the image onto Tim Holtz Watercolor paper and colored with the inktense watercolor pencils and blended with a water brush.  The balls on top were stamped and I used a circle punch to punch them out.  I topped off the card by using Mama Elephant dies for the mat and the landscape die for the mound that the clown is standing on.  I can't remember the name of the multi colored pattern paper but the grey with the hearts is from Lawn Fawn.    

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment