Sunday, January 10, 2016

Exciting News- Momenta & Art-C Projects

Hi Friends,
My apologies for not posting in a while.  :)  

Today I have some exciting news to share with you.  

About a month or so ago- I was asked to do some freelance work for Momenta.  Momenta is a distributor of Paper Crafts as well as Mix Media items.  They do product for Momenta, Art-C and Little Yellow Bicycle.   You can see the various brands under Momenta by going to their Website.  http://momenta.com/.  

Momenta is currently at CHA and before they left, they sent me another 'FUN' package of "NEW RELEASE" Items.  I do have a project to share with you that I made,  I'll be posting it in the next day or so.    

I am so excited that I can share with you the items I made for the booth.  Over the next few days I'll be sharing various Projects- so be sure to stop back by.  


For this project I used:
Country Blue Ultra Chalk Soft Matte Paint by Art-C
White Ultra Chalk Soft Matte Paint by Art-C
Momenta Adhesive Stencil, 6" x 8", Blessed
Groove Tool Starter Set- Art-C
Various Ephemera Packs by Art-C
Burlap & Twine
Art-C Wood Pallet 6" x 6"
Brown Distress Ink

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

signature

1 comment: