Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Momenta/Art-C: Project #4 for CHA

Hi Friends,

Good Morning!  Here is the final project I made for the Momenta / Art-C booth at the Winter CHA in Anaheim, California.  

For this project I used a Configuration Type wood box set that I picked up at a big box store.  It was already put together, all I had to do was paint and alter it.  


I used my scissors to distress some of the edges of the paper to make it a little more vintage'y.  
The picture that I am using is of my Husband and me for our Christmas Cards this year.  

 

I really love how it turned out.  A nice size for a home decor piece.  
Supplies I used:
Various Ephemera Packs by Art-C
Flowers & Bugs Adhesive Stencil by Momenta
Nautical Adhesive Stencil by Momenta
Roman Calligraphy Alphabet Stencil by Momenta
Serif Alphabet Adhesive Stencil by Momenta
White Ultra Chalk Soft Matte Paint by Art-C
Country Blue Ultra Chalk Matte Paint by Art-C
Country Green Ultra Chalk Matte Paint by Art-C
Gray Ultra Chalk Soft Matte Paint by Art-C
Metallic Gold Paint by Art-C
Groove Tool by Art-C
Small Paint brush
Blue Distress Ink
Pink Distress Ink
Brown Distress Ink
Art-C Bottle
Gold Glitter
Foam Adhesive
Adhesive
Hot Glue Gun
Twine
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!
signature

2 comments: