Monday, January 11, 2016

Momenta/Art-C: Project #2 for CHA


Hi Friends,

Happy Monday!  

Today I am here to share with you another project that I made for CHA.  I really love this project.  I took one of their bottles and had my husband puncture a hole in the lid.  I then took my "Crop-o-dile" and punched a hole in the tin, which is the ATC mini album & I only used the base of the tin.  With a screw I was able to put them together.  
Thanks Hubby.... 

On a piece of paper from the ephemera pack, I used Gold Metalic Paint and the lattice stencil and created a background on the pattern paper.  After it was all put together I used my finger and added some of the Gold Luxe around the edges of the tin to add a bit of shimmer. I also used the Gold Luxe on the center of the butterfly with a fine paint brush. 

Supplies I used:
Art-C bottle
Art-C ATC Mini Album Tin
Country Green Chalk Paint
Gold Luxe
Gold Metallic Paint
Stencils/stamps
Gold Chunky Glitter
Victorian Ephemera Pack- Art-C
Hot Glue Gun
Groove Tool- Art-C
Brown Distress Ink

Thanks for stopping by.  
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment