Friday, July 18, 2008

Blog Candy-MOLLIE & MAC-BINDER CLIPS

**** Hey there all my dear little friends.  I am going to be extending the blog candy through Sunday at 5pm EST.  and I will be pulling 3 different winners.  YIPPIE!  As well as Pulling 3 different Winners you will each be getting MOLLIE & MAC paper packs, some coordinating ribbon, as well as some other fun goodies that I can throw into the box.  IF you haven't already done so, head on over to this post and leave a comment for this fun bundle of GOODIES....  ENTER BLOG CANDY HERE*******



Bella_rose_binder_clip Lookie Lookie at these cute binder clips.  They work great for photo holding or business card holding.  You could even use it to put a note on for a quick reminder.



The paper I used is the new BELLA ROSE DSP that will be in the New Catalog releasing Aug 11th. 



The For You sentiments came from Fresh Cuts.  I also used the small and large oval punch.  I love love the Riding hood Red ink.  (Wait till you see all the adorable new IN COLORS)  They are just fabulous.  The Taffeta Whisper White Ribbon just gives it a little more Dress-i-ness. 



Now it is time for a Mollie & Mac Project. 



Picture 1 is a bracelet that Charlotte (C0-Owner of Mollie & Mac and Mac's Mom) altered with the cute papers.  I know you are going to ask...  lol  but she used Mod-Podge to adhere the paper to the bracelet.  I think she said she got the bracelet at Target. 



Picture 2 is a note pad holder.  I used Coasters, binder clips, and post-it note.  :)  I like the stripped paper.  It looks sporty. 



Picture 3 is what they are giving away at CHA.  It is a cute paper sampler tied with white string.  I thought they looked so cute in the suit-case.  :)  **Stay tuned tomorrow for some other cute goodies to be revealed.



Mollie_mac_4 Anna_mollie_mac_4 Mollie_mac_1











I am quite sure Darlene did some adorable projects, I just didn't get to take any pics of them yet.  Hopefully she will send me some when she gets back home so I can show you how great these papers are for scrapbooking. 



Until tomorrow.  HAPPY FRIDAY!



1 comment:

  1. Your binder clips are cool.. I just have to make some!

    ReplyDelete