Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Mollie & Mac Blog Candy #1

Summer_cha_paper_sneak_peak Here is a Sneak Peek of what Mollie & Mac's  first two wonderful paper lines looks like.  Isn't is just adorable.  They used recycled paper for their product.  And their paper is card stock base so it has that sturdiness that I think is great for scrapbooking or even altered art.



Darlene Kearns & Charlotte McNamera, the lovely ladies who own Mollie & Mac, were kind enough to give me 3 packs of their paper to give away here.



Just to give you a little behind the scenes of Where does Mollie & Mac Name actually came from:  Mollie is Darlene's Daughters name and Mac is Charlotte's Sons name-how cute is that? 



To be eligible for today's blog candy please leave a comment of what you think of these paper designs. 



One post per person.  And today's blog candy ends Thursday Night at Midnight EST.



  Mollie_mmac_5_2 This is to give you a Little taste of some of the artwork that is going to be displayed at CHA.  This beauty was made my Charlotte.McNamara.  Isn't it just gorgeous. 



Anna_mollie_mac_3_2 This one is one of the projects I made.  I used one of the striped papers to use as the band and I used one of the Burgundy papers as the mat for the "treat".   Adora was supervising me as I was putting her treats in the jar.  :)



16 comments:

  1. I like the papers, I think the bottom left one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THE PAPER

    ReplyDelete
  3. These new papers are great! With these colours and the motives, I think they look very 'Dutch'. Greetings from Belgium, Annelies

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW is all I can say. This paper is so-o pretty. I love the color combination of this group. I can't wait to see the rest of the lines...
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE those papers... and I LOVE the colors. Very patriotic, as well.
    Swedie

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome papers, i like patterns which looks like old-times fabrics, elegant papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh boy, these are awesome !!
    Claudia
    scfranson@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really, really love these paper designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are SO pretty! I love the color pallette!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just absolutely lov-A-LY! I am headed to Mollie & Mac's right NOW! Oh my goodness can I take it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this paper looks regal to me. I love the designs on the papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the paper when I see it as a whole, but I have a hard time putting it into use. The paper is just beautiful.
    Nut

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colors and designs! And cardstock base, how wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so glad you extended this. The first time I gound it, I thought I was too late. Thanks so much for sharing the great blog candy. I love the binder clips.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, beautiful paper! I just love these colors. I'm glad I got in on the blog candy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, beautiful paper! Love the binders too.

    ReplyDelete