Monday, July 21, 2008

BLOG CANDY WINNERS

Anna_mollie_mac_8 Lets just pretend that it is Sunday 5Pm EST.  :) 



I have the 3 winners:  Please send me your mailing addresses.. 



**Barbara S.



**Kristi



**Tina



Woooo Hooo!  Congratulations. 



To the top you will see a distressed little tray that I altered and put some of my favorite garage sale finds in.  Isn't it Adorable.  I love the Blue Paisley Paper that is made by Molly & Mac.  It is just awesome!



Anna_mollie_mac_6 This box here (above) was a great find that I got at K-Mart on sale for $6.  I have had it for a while with good intentions of altering in.  When I opened the Molly & Mac paper I thought how perfect is Post card paper for this box.  It just fit so well.  I should have taken a picture of the top.  I put a creme flower on top and distressed it with brown ink and added some of the prima collage flowers on top.  Inside the box is a bunch of cards and envelopes that is made with Molly & Mac Paper.



The last photo (below) is of a box made by Charlotte McNamara.  Baker is her other son's name.  Inside the box it is lined with photo's of Baker and has some of his favorite trinkets inside.



This is all of the photo's I have of the Molly & Mac Projects.  Hope you all have enjoyed them. 



I am still working on Convention Swaps.  So I will be posting just not everyday.  This is the last week before Convention and I have a lot of swaps to still make.  :)  Nothing like waiting to the last minute right?  lol



Enjoy your Monday!



Anna



Mollie_mac_6



2 comments:

  1. Oh WOW, I never win anything.... I can't wait to get my blog candy. Thank you Anna & I've sent you my address.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to mention that I absolutely "LOVE" the distressed tray and especially the garage sale finds.. Guess I better start going to some garage sales myself..
    Barb S

    ReplyDelete