Sunday, July 13, 2008

True Friend Paper Clip

Convention_swaps I know this picture stinks.  I keep moving my hands.  :)  It will be ok.  you guys get the idea any way, I am sure. 



All items used are stampin' up except the jumbo paper clip. 



This is one of my convention swaps.  I used the new Stampin' Up colors (riding hood red & Baja Breeze) in both inks and card stock. 



I didn't get much done this week end.  I was hoping to get majority of my convention swaps completed.  That didn't happen.  We watched friends kids Saturday.  Went to the park and watched movies. 



I will finish these clips tomorrow (I have 3 more designs) 



Gotta go get ready for work tomorrow.



Good Night All!



P.S.  I have 3 packs of the NOT YET RELEASED Mollie & Mac paper to give away this week as blog candy.  Keep checking back!  I am going to have blog candy for 3 days in a row.  :)  I also took pictures of some of the displays that is going to be on show at CHA.  :)



3 comments:

  1. I love these paper clips every time I look at them - the color, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these paper clips every time I look at them - the color, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you share with me where you purchase these paperclips??

    ReplyDelete