Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Deer Friend

Deer_friend_1 Yes it is Christmas in July!  he he he.



I promise this is the last Holiday Card for this week.  This is actually the first Spinner Card that I did with out it being a shoebox.  I really like how it turned out.  The key to get it to my like-ness is LAYERS.  I want the card to be sturdy not flimsy. 



All products here are Stampin' Up!



Deer Friends, Spunky Spots Wheel,  Choc Chip-Riding Hood Red ink's, Blender Pen (for nose) Riding Hood Red-Choc Chip-Kiwi Kiss- Whisper White Card Stock.  Bella Rose DSP, Ticket Corner Punch, 1 3/8 & 1 1/4 circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch.  1/16 hand punch.  Antique Brads, Stampin' Dimensionals, window word Punch, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, and 2 pennies.



This card is a standard 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card.   



I think this is my favorite card so far.  I think I may do this as one of my swaps I signed up for.  :)



Have a good night & see you tomorrow!



2 comments:

  1. This is adorable!!! What a great head start you will have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A true friend is forever a friend.They are with friends -- the people with whom we often share our deepest thoughts.

    ReplyDelete